Our intentions are like a wish that we write down to make our desires known to Life. Once we make our decision and declare it clearly Life will work miracles to make It happen for us: -
“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our intentions plant seeds, and then we have to trust that life will provide what it needs along the way for our seeds to blossom. Life will ask us to nurture and care for our intentions so that they grow strong and provide a harvest of abundance for us and all those around us.
The most effective and powerful intentions are those which are focussed on serving others: - to give, to enrich, to bring affluence and abundance, joy and love, health and happiness. I suggest you write these down and regularly read them, and speak them out aloud. Picture them in your mind happening, see yourself and those around you being successful.
“Intentions are like magnets; the more we declare them, and act in ways to manifest them,the more powerful and real they become.” (I have this quote right next to bed)
A few years before my awakening in 2012 I read about the importance of making a list of our intentions and desires in Deepak Chopra’s book “The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams” A book I cannot recommend highly enough. So I decided I would give it a go and make a list of things I would like to create, these were; -
1. I intend to help create a loving, happy, joyful, peaceful and harmonious planet.
2. I intend to create ample opportunities to serve others positively.
3. I intend to draw those of like mind around me, so together we can transform the world.
4. I intend to create a fully healthy, fully functioning and pain free body both inner and then outer.
5. I intend to create an ever closer bond with the Infinite Creator and those spirits, logos and sub logos who share my intentions.
6. I intend to create affluence and abundance for all those around me
7. I intend to find my dharma* and then bring this precious gift to others for the betterment of the world.
8. I intend to follow the (Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success*) becoming One with the flow of nature.
9. I intend to draw mind expanding experiences and substances to my life for positive transformative effects I can bring to the world through them.
*dharma = A unique gift each person is born with that they can do better than anyone else.
* Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success = Deepak Chopra’s book
At the time I was completely unsure of how I would manifest these things into reality but I trusted that somehow they could happen. During my awakening I came to realise that this book was going to be my dharma, and its ideas were my gift to the world. Once I became conscious of my dharma I was able to put into place the steps that enabled me to fulfill my intentions. By living by my intentions I become the living example of the value of those intentions.
The words and ideas found in this book represent my intentions come to life, and now as intended they have reached you, my dear reader. As more people declare their intentions and come into harmony with the natural laws of the Cosmos. like the ideas found in “The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success” spontaneous solutions will manifest to problems that have plagued our planet for aeons. .
I made some extremely lofty requests but I had a trust that Life could provide these things for me if I was willing to undertake the necessary changes to make them happen. When you love, you can be loved, when you trust life, life can put its trust in you. Many may say I am crazy for believing I could somehow manifest these intentions into life but it was Steve Jobs that said; -
“Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.”
And he also said; -
“When you grow up you tend to get told the world is the way it is and you’re life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family, have fun, save a little money. That’s a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.”
So don’t set your sights low, reach for the stars and Life will propel you to them. Maybe you are one of those of like mind that I have drawn towards me so that together we can change the world? Together we can and united we will: -
just as humanity teeters on the edge of destruction we shall pull together for our finest hour.